SunTrust investment Banking internship
Investment Banking Summer Analysts will sharpen financial analysis skills, develop an understanding of corporate markets and clients, and gain experience in corporate finance and investment banking products by participating in on-the-job training.
Summer Analysts play a meaningful role in supporting internal and external clients.
Summer Analysts will develop a solid understanding of our industry, organization, and strategy through in-the-workforce experience. They will be assigned to one of our specific industry or product groups, and have the opportunity to interact with other groups and disciplines throughout the investment bank.
Job Responsibilities May Include
- Conducting financial and market analysis used in new business development and transaction execution.
- Preparing client presentations.
- Working on financial models.
- Performing peer comparison analysis.
The Internship program will run for approximately 10 weeks in the summer months at our headquarters in Atlanta. Opportunities may also exist in Charlotte, Memphis, or New York.
We often offer our top Summer Analysts the opportunity to continue in full-time positions in our Analyst program upon graduation.
- Completed junior year of a BA/BS degree
- Business major preferred
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Accounting or finance coursework preferred
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- High degree of academic and extracurricular achievement
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Superior writing and oral communication skills
- Willingness to commit substantial time and energy to the position.