Illinois State Board of Education Job Bank
The mission of the Illinois Principals Association is to develop, support, and advocate for innovative educational leaders.
To achieve its mission, the IPA works to provide Members high quality professional development, networking opportunities, and advocates on the behalf of school leaders with state and federal legislators and the Illinois State Board of Education. Services provided by the IPA include:
- Professional development experiences that are second to none. Non-administrative staff can attend at the IPA Member rate when their building level leader is a Member;
- Access to the online, on-demand professional development provided on the Ed Leaders Network ( at the Member rate;
- Access to free, expert general counsel available to assist you with contractual and school issues;
- IPA Connect provides a platform for Members to network, collaborate and encourage one-another in a dynamic, online learning community;
- Access to the Members Only section of the website which contains legal assistance, job search assistance, certification support and a host of other resources;
- Opportunities to serve in Association leadership capacities as well on statewide groups that impact policy and the work done for students across the state;
- Support from former accomplished school leaders who are only a phone call away;
- … and much, much more.
It is the IPA's fervent belief that better principals foster better schools. The Association stands for honesty and integrity in a position where trust is paramount to continued success. Every member of the Illinois Principals Association is dedicated to promoting sound values, beliefs and attitudes that inspire others to higher levels of performance.