Resume for investment Banking
More than 7 years of investment management experience with award-winning results.
Well-developed relationship management expertise that complements account acquisition skills.
Broad knowledge of numerous financial instruments and complex investment scenarios.Areas of Key Emphasis
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual & Hedge Funds
- Client Relations
- Private & Institution Accounts
- High-Impact Presentations
- Team Leadership
- Negotiation & Closing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Exceeding Revenue Goals
Shattered performance expectations, including adding $12.7M in assets in one year.
Attained national renown for outstanding performance on highly traded mutual funds.
Recognized among the top 200 advisors worldwide.
Investment Officer - 11/2010 – Present
Heritage Trust, Chicago, Illinois
Lead team in investment product sales; oversee relationship-banking team with a tireless focus on increasing revenue and maximizing profitability. Consult with clients to assess financial situations and goals; develop targeted investment strategies.
- Consistently maintained 100% or better of established production goals.
- Successfully attained 127% of 2011’s $10M objective through outstanding relationship management.
- Earned multiple national awards for outstanding acumen and above-the-bar production with Kieheen Capital and Persephone mutual funds in 2013 and 2014.
- Received Alliance Capital Advisory Award for ranking among the top 200 advisers worldwide for new business development.
Investment Associate - 7/2008 – 11/2010
Edward Jones, Portland, Oregon
Assisted Outside Sales Representatives throughout the investment sales process. Coordinated transactions with top brokerage houses.
- Supported continual revenue growth by planning and executing client-focused sales events.
- Assisted sales team with securing and growing major institutional account that added millions of dollars to total assets under management.
Education and Credentials
Bachelor of Business Administration (MBA) – 2008 | Oregon State University, Portland, Oregon