Investment Banking Assistant
Assistant, Investment Banking Division, Innovative World-Leading Investment Bank
Join the most prestigious Investment Bank in the world, working with the most successful and inspiring executives in London. Working in a highly supportive, collaborative environment, you will be supporting senior executives in a fast-paced environment, in a role offering variety and challenge.
Our client, a highly successful, world leading investment bank, is looking for an exceptional senior level Assistant with team experience, who is well skilled at juggling priorities, managing multiple diaries, liaising with senior level contacts across the City and the globe, and would take pride in being a highly regarded, proactive and capable Assistant. Working with a team of other Assistants, you will have a natural peer group and strong network of colleagues.
Supporting a team of VPs, MDs and Partners, you will have the ability and experience to support at this level, accustomed to managing complex schedules, travel over time zones, and taking a highly informed, proactive approach. As an integral part of the business, you will work proactively, reflecting the positive environment, as you juggle priorities and workload and learn about the business and clients.
While initially hired as a long term temporary contract, this role is a vacancy and has scope to become a permanent hire.
- Senior level Assistant experience required, supporting a team of executives. This is an inclusive Senior Team support role.
- Experience should be gained in a corporate, fast-paced, international environment. Ideally Investment Banking or Finance, or Professional Services.
- Good level of education; A level or degree educated
- Extensive experience of complex diary management across multiples time zones
- Ability to juggle many priorities, thriving on a fast pace and with multiple tasks and responsibilities – this is not a monotonous role, with huge variety across the day
- Resilient and flexible
- Strong attention to detail essential – the MDs are under time and performance pressure and need to be able to rely on their exceptional EA to ensure detail focus in all areas.