Kotak Mahindra investment Banking
Kotak Investment Banking is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, one of India's leading banking and financial services organizations with a consolidated net worth of Rs. 22, 153 crore (approx US$ 3.5 billion) as on March 31, 2015.
Kotak Investment Banking is a leading full-service investment bank in India, offering integrated solutions encompassing high-quality financial advisory services and financing solutions. Our services include Equity and Debt Capital Market issuances, M&A Advisory, Private Equity Advisory and Infrastructure Advisory & Fund Mobilization. As a specialist Indian investment bank, our aim is to offer our expertise and strategic advice on all India-related transactions:
- by India (assisting Indian companies on their growth, investment and strategic plans) and
- of India (advising international companies seeking to enter or diversify in the Indian market)
Our key strengths include:
- A solid reputation for unmatched advisory services and deal execution skills, which is reflected in our consistent leadership on the league tables for both Equity offerings and M&A transactions
- An in-depth understanding of the local market and intimate knowledge of industry verticals through dedicated sector experts
- Our values focused on maintaining the highest ethical standards and our approach in always keeping our clients’ interests first
- The ability to leverage the Group’s products, intellectual capital, relationships and wide-ranging experience to customize innovative solutions for our clients
- Strong relationships with all the leading business houses in India cultivated through several years of client servicing
President – Corporate, Institutional & Investment Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
KVS Manian heads Corporate, Institutional & Investment Banking at Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd since April 2014. Manian is building a high-quality corporate franchise that offers integrated corporate and investment banking solutions. Prior to this, Manian was President – Consumer Banking, where he steered the bank from a single branch to over 600 branches and more than 1, 000 ATMs across the country in a span of 10 years. Manian played a crucial role in Kotak's journey from a NBFC to a bank. The end-to-end execution of the project within the planned time frame is testimony to Manian's ability to focus on every small detail, without losing sight of the big picture. Manian is part of the Bank's Operating Management Committee (OMANCOM) that drives and oversees Kotak Mahindra Group's growth charter. Throughout his two decade long association with the Group, he has been instrumental in setting up and metamorphosing many business divisions into success stories. Manian is an electrical engineer from IIT (BHU) - Varanasi, Post Graduate in Financial Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies and a Cost and Works Accountant.
See full profile.
Managing Director & CEO
Kotak Investment Banking
S Ramesh joined the Kotak Mahindra Group in 1995. Over a career spanning more than two decades, Ramesh is a respected and influential figure in the investment banking industry in India and has formed strong relationships with leading corporates and key regulators. Prior to being appointed MD & CEO, Ramesh was Joint Managing Director of Kotak Investment Banking. Under his leadership, Kotak Investment Banking has established and reinforced its standing as a pioneer and leader in the Indian equity capital markets. Ramesh has extensive experience in equity financing – encompassing private equity and public markets. He has been involved in diverse transactions across a wide range of situations and complexities. Ramesh is a member of the SEBI Committee on Disclosures and Accounting Standards (SCODA) and the Committee for Reviewing Disclosures and Application Forms in Public Issues (CRDA). He also participates in the Primary Market Advisory Committee (PMAC) set up by SEBI. Ramesh is a chartered accountant (ACA, ACS, Grad CWA).