Entry level investment Banking jobs London
- Would you be interested in working for a multi-award winning recruitment firm?
- Do you want to be trained in all aspects of Finance and Banking?
- Would you be excited to be based in Farringdon – one of London’s coolest areas?
- Does a starting basic salary of £24k and a genuine £50k year 1 OTE interest you?
- How about working with some of the world’s leading investment banks, stock-brokers and hedge funds?
This company is the UK’s leading Banking/Finance Recruitment firms and have won over 19 industry awards in the last 3 years alone.
Their success revolves around their people and they are expanding… fast!
What sets this company apart from the competition is the fact that they hire bright people and encourage them to think. Unlike a lot of recruitment companies that just get you to call and call as many prospective clients as possible, these guys target who they want to work with and then strategise how to win them as a client.
This is extremely successful and they have a wish list of clients that include numerous investment banks. Their delivery capability is equally as powerful – they have an award winning and highly innovative candidate sourcing technique which sources near impossible to find people and their clients are falling over themselves to get to them.
If you are successful at joining this business, you will receive on the job training from 3 different Directors in your first 3 months. You will spend a month being mentored by each and they all have a completely different style which gives you full exposure.
In order to secure a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you will need the following:
- ideally some sales experience - this is not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial.
- something that makes you stand out - a recent hire worked in a bar while at Uni and created a sales contest to make the shifts go quicker
- most importantly - a desire to be successful and an ambitious, competitive nature
If you are interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch straight away.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for