Hampton Roads Educators Credit Union online Banking
Your League now offers an online library of policies as a service for affiliates. Your credit union can save hundreds of dollars annually on the CU PolicyPro service through your League, in addition to the savings you will realize in staff time and resources spent creating and managing your credit union's policies.
What Is CU PolicyPro?
It is your one-stop shop for more than 200 policies — including human resources, third-party due diligence, accounting issues, Bank Secrecy Act and Red Flags — to help your credit union manage today's ongoing compliance and operational challenges.
What You Get...
- CU PolicyPro contains comprehensive policies and procedures developed and written especially for credit unions by regulatory (legal and financial) experts.
- CU PolicyPro is also completely customizable to the specific needs of each credit union.
- Existing credit union policies may easily be imported into the management system. Find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Affiliates of the Virginia League are eligible for hundreds of dollars in savings!
- Credit unions with less than $50 million in assets pay just $125 per year, a savings of $400 in the first year with the Virginia League discount.
- Credit unions with $50 million or more in assets pay just $250 per year, a savings of $575 with your League discount in the first year.
What Credit Unions Say About CU PolicyPro
“Our Credit Union has been using CU PolicyPro for about a year. We are very pleased with the thoroughness of the sample polices and their appearance once they are printed. Very user-friendly and easy for operations, management and auditors to access. The ability to convert our current credit union policies to CU PolicyPro is extremely easy to perform.”
Hampton Roads Educators Credit Union
CU PolicyPro Registration
This registration page creates a unique manual for each individual credit union affiliated with the Virginia League. Only one registration may be submitted per credit union to create this unique policy manual. If you are not sure if your credit union has already been set up with a policy manual, please contact your League's Michael Read (800.768.3344, ext. 612 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Each credit union should choose one administrator to oversee the credit union's policy management. Once the administrator has been chosen, you can then proceed to complete this registration form. Additional staff may be added as "users" after the administrator has been assigned and the policy manual has been created.