Union Bank Education Loan
Whether you’re purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage, we will help you find the right solution!
A mortgage should fit your unique lifestyle. At Union Bank®, our knowledgeable Mortgage Consultants can assist you in determining the loan that’s right for you. Whether you’re looking for your first home, trading up, or refinancing an existing mortgage, our experienced Mortgage Consultants will be there each step of the way.
Purchasing a home? Let us assist you with your home loan needs.
- Several home loan choices including fixed-rate loans, adjustable-rate loans with initial fixed-rate payment periods, conforming loans, and jumbo loans
- Programs designed for low- to moderate-income borrowers including our FHA###DISCLAIMER:2_0 FHA Loans###, Economic Opportunity Mortgage®###DISCLAIMER:2_0 EOM Long 2 - MyCommunityMortgage###, and HomeReadyTM###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Important Information HomeReady### loans
- Competitive rates and payment terms
- Personalized service
Benefits of refinancing your current home loan:
- Secure a lower interest rate than your current mortgage
- Reduce your monthly payment
- Get cash out at closing by borrowing against the equity in your home
- Use the money to fund home improvements, make a major purchase, or finance your child's education (consult your tax advisor for any tax benefits)
Use our Refinance Savings Calculator to determine how much interest you can save when you refinance your current mortgage.